The Devil is dedicated to unearthing unknown, unheard, unseen, unheralded, unfamiliar or down right unbelievable bands old or new that have not yet hit the radars of the British public. If you are a new band or artist and would like to be considered for inclusion then please contact me via email or twitter.

Monday, March 04, 2013

Penis Envy

From: Ottawa, Canada

Big Dick

I don't know as much as I perhaps should about Canadian grunge rockers Big Dick. With a name that is a little difficult, not to say potentially embarrassing, to search on Google, especially if you've got the parental controls set to child friendly, I've had to restrict my usual level of detailed research. Luckily the bands energetic, power grunge speaks for itself.

Go Try

Big Dick - School Yard Violence by theQuietus

Go Visit

Big Dick - Bandcamp




No comments: